The U.S. is making considerable progress with the distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine, and as a result states have been rolling back restrictions on business and gatherings. We still have months to go before we can achieve a full reopening across the U.S., but certain states are removing restrictions faster than others.
Coronavirus Restrictions in Virginia (1=Fewest, 25=Avg.):
- 18th – Requirement to Wear a Face Mask in Public
- 33rd – Workplace Temperature Screening
- 19th – State Guidance on Customer Health Checks at Restaurants
- 38th – Large Gatherings Restrictions
- 27th – Reopening of Non-Essential Businesses
- 29th – Reopening of Restaurants and Bars
Note: Rankings are based on data available as of 12:30 p.m. ET on April 5, 2021.