Retirement Unlimited, Inc. (RUI), a Roanoke Virginia based Senior Living Community management company, will be hosting a Sign-the-Beam Ceremony at their new The Woodland Hills Community at 12 PM on October 15, 2018 at 3365 Ogden Road in Roanoke City.
Board members, Heywood Fralin, Karen Waldron, and William Fralin will be in attendance.
Scheduled to open in late 2019, The Woodland Hills Community will be RUI’s ninth community and its first addressing the needs and desires of the Roanoke Valley senior population. Residents will experience a variety of life enrichment options in a beautiful surrounding with care levels for independent living, assisted living, and Inspiritás, RUI’s vision and adaptation for memory care.
“Research continues to show a trend in the population growth of seniors in the Roanoke Valley from both longtime residents and those attracted to our area’s reputation. We believe our newest community with high-end, hospitality-oriented amenities will be very well received,” said William Fralin, president and CEO of Retirement Unlimited, Inc. “The Woodland Hills Community will have RUI’s vision and paradigm shift and bring our successful model to our own back yard.”
New Millennium Senior Living Communities collaborated with RUI to develop the nearly 85,000 square-foot, 3-floor community. With a total project cost of over $27 million and the creation of 150 new job opportunities with health care benefits, 401K, and continuing education packages, there will be a significant economic impact to the Roanoke Valley.
The Woodland Hills Community will offer:
- Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care – Inspiritás
- 98 elegantly designed studio, one and two bedroom units with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- 24/7 Licensed On-site Nursing
- Fine dining experience prepared by our Executive Chef
- Life Enrichment calendar including entertainment and outings
- RUI University programing for continuing education
- Library, theater, bistro, and beautifully landscaped walking trails